Friday, October 06, 2006

4.5 months

Sorry it's been so long since the last update. Since our last post, Hadassah has started rolling over. (You can click each picture to enlarge)

If you don't keep her supervised, something like this might happen:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here we have Hadassah attempting her first push-up:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


In a pretty, new outfit:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm so happy!:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm so darn cute, don't you just want to eat me?:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

UPDATE:
Due to popular demand (read: threatened), pictures of Aunt Rachel have been removed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE TAKE DOWN THOSE DREADFUL PICTURES OF ME IF YOU EVER WANT ME TO GET MARRIED :-) THANKS
I MEAN IT!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I you really want your sister to not be a spinster, you should take off the pictures (well, Hadassah looks really adorable so maybe just do a crop). And if you don't, I will post naked baby pictures of Aishel heh heh

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think u look that horrible!!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger rbtzn said...

oh, and of course hadassah is adorable as ever

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home