posted by Natan at 12:11 AM
KN"H she is insanely cute in those pics!!!!
Thanks for the free advertising : )I wish all my subjects were this easy! What a great-natured baby! She is so much fun!
I love her tongue!
Spence is way older than the Dassinator. The post should be renamed.
She is TOOO CUTE! I hope to see her in person one of these days soon.
Okay, she is definitly expressing her Berry side!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
KN"H she is insanely cute in those pics!!!!
Thanks for the free advertising : )
I wish all my subjects were this easy! What a great-natured baby! She is so much fun!
I love her tongue!
Spence is way older than the Dassinator. The post should be renamed.
She is TOOO CUTE! I hope to see her in person one of these days soon.
Okay, she is definitly expressing her Berry side!
Post a Comment
<< Home