posted by Natan at 8:57 PM
oh my gosh, can i keep her??seriously i'm waiting to babysit again... just gotta remember to bring Lavon ;)
Go Dassi - rockin the FUBU! I don't think I've ever seen a white baby pull that off as well as you.
OK - where is this baby? She's my favorite kid to show off at work, but I've got no new material of late. I just hope she didn't have some crazy un-cute phase!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
oh my gosh, can i keep her??
seriously i'm waiting to babysit again... just gotta remember to bring Lavon ;)
Go Dassi - rockin the FUBU! I don't think I've ever seen a white baby pull that off as well as you.
OK - where is this baby? She's my favorite kid to show off at work, but I've got no new material of late. I just hope she didn't have some crazy un-cute phase!
Post a Comment
<< Home